Ruth's Cantankerous Pragmatic Ramblings

Friday, September 22, 2006

Windy... windy... windy!

Today is starting out with quite a wind.
Driving to work I was barely able to maintain 10 mph over the speed limit! How can I get to work on time without being able to do my normal speed?! Sheesh...

Yes we can tell the autumn winds are coming, the seasons are changing and dare I say... the "W" word... is coming sooner than we'd like. Personally I'd like it if it never came. But for that to happen we'd have to move. Face it, in the Midwest we are stuck with... Winter. Today is Sept 22nd... do you realize, i'll be the first to say it... only 3 months (93 days) until Christmas! YIKES!! How did THAT happen? But there is alot to look forward to during those 3 months too.. so let's not rush it. For now, I just need to figure out how much earlier I have to leave for work to be able to 'deal with' the wind. Happy Friday and have a Great Weekend!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home