Ruth's Cantankerous Pragmatic Ramblings

Monday, July 10, 2006

Weekly Rejuvination

Ahhh the weekend... I love those weekends. They should call them rejuvination days, but we need more of them... 3 would be good. Friday was fun, the hubster & I went to a great little place in Peoria called Red Zin Restaurant - they have good food, and a great piano bar you can request songs, sit and listen or sing along. Quite a friendly bunch. Afterward we headed for Coldstone Creamery ... Mmmm, my Friday nite treat! Saturday was a slow lazy day, I didn't even work for a change. What a change! It was nice for once. Flat Top grill for lunch out at Grand Prairie mall, hadn't been there in a while, then walked it off strolling in and out of stores ending with a wonderful massage at my favorite chair... in Sharper Image. I'll get that chair one day. Dinner was enjoyable at Jalepeno's - a fairly new Mexican restaurant with great food, fun atmosphere, and a friendly staff. What a combination! Sunday I went to see Pirates of the Carribean 2 - GREAT film! GO see it. I ended the weekend watching "Mirror Has Two Faces" with an ALLSTAR cast... what a wonderful end to the weekend... So, here we go ... another week, let's see what it holds.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home