Ruth's Cantankerous Pragmatic Ramblings

Monday, July 24, 2006

Toilet Paper Holders - must have been installed by Men!

Women would notice this more than men.... but maybe there are some men out there that would even speak up. Have you ever noticed how LOW on the wall the toilet paper holders are installed in public restrooms? I have noticed this over and over again. I find myself saying, OUTLOUD, "Who installed this thing anyway...? Some Man, no doubt." Using no rational for the height they choose, I find my knees constantly banging into these things as I sit down. Do they ever TEST the height at which they choose before installing? Infact, I wouldnt be surprised if they installed them before installing the toilets.

I'd like to see a Man SIT on every toilet where he installs the paper holder, and attempt to get some paper out of it. Maybe then he would learn where to install it! ...Even a child would have trouble getting paper out of one, without falling off the stool! Come on.... builders, construction bosses, SOMEONE... can't we have some realistic guidelines???? SIT on the stool and install the device so the paper will be dispensed ABOVE YOUR KNEES!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home